Monday, November 8, 2010

H2O

My most recent assignment was to show how water is significant to me. Since I've basically been in a pool my entire life, I figured that this project was going to be a piece of cake. Well, I thought wrong. I shot several different ideas when I first received the assignment, but I just wasn't producing something I was happy with. Finally, on the day that the project was due, I shot this image and I'm very pleased with it. It shows how water is significant to me through swimming. Special thanks to my swimmer, Marina, for being such a great model!

4 comments:

  1. That is nice Jessica! Very excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really nice and I'm glad you chose this one haha :] Definitely water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect assignment for you, Jess!
    You kept the focus on the water, but there is still so much significance being directed towards swimming.
    You should really do more with this.
    Your heart for it just comes right through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Jess! It's awesome that you got to photograph something that you enjoy so much, putting your two passions together, what a joy! :) This image is so strong and I'm really impressed with your work here!

    ReplyDelete