Friday, April 8, 2011

Everything Has Turned Around

I've been away from the whole blogging scene for a while due to some recent changes in my life.  So I guess i'll start by bringing everyone up to speed with what's been happening with me...

Well, i've been living in Florida for the past month and have been interning with the amazing, Josh Letchworth.  Things have been going great!  I'm learning a lot and so far I don't have any complaints.  Everything here is so laid back and it's a good change from my fast paced lifestyle.  It really puts the world in a different perspective when you can actually slow your life down and see what's really going on around you.  As Ferris Bueller once said, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."  

Today, I added some new additions to my family....camera family that is.  While I was at Josh's today, I decided to shoot what catches my eye every time I go to his office.  I even noticed some new things today.  Since i've been in Florida I have become a more relaxed person,  I see the beauty in things I never used to think were beautiful, and i'm just taking life as it comes to me.














4 comments:

  1. Jess, glad to see you back to the blogging world. I'm so happy to hear how much you're enjoying your experience and to hear how you're growing! Keep taking in the beautiful moments and enjoying everything around you! It's amazing how you can find/appreciate the beauty around you when you slow down and take time to soak it all in! Hope you enjoy your new camera/lens! Can't wait to see what you create with it! I know I'll be blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I know you will enjoy your new camera. I love my 7d. so glad to hear your enjoying your internship and doesn't it feel good to slow down and really enjoy the beautiful moments. Not very many people can stop and say that or can experience that. You blink and its all gone, especially these days. Continue to see and enjoy those beautiful moments. I think they will be an inspiration for what is ahead for you and the moments you will capture in your life as well as in camera. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, you do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me happy. Im really jealous of your new lifestyle. Keep up the relaxation love, its a necessity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your more relaxed, I remember you coming to the door with this look like what da **** do you want lol, even more glad to know everthings going good with ya. Didnt know you went to florida, but them again why would you tell me ha. But really though sum good photos on here!! Hope dont forget ol Harvell st. Positively Follow your Passion!! Ken Ellys

    ReplyDelete