Thursday, March 3, 2011

We All Live In A....

This is my last blog post for John Rash's class as well as my last day in Asheboro.  I've grown a lot since i've been in school.  I've found out what hard work really is as well as what it's like to build lasting friendships.  Since I've started with this commercial class I have always felt like we're so close and that the song Yellow Submarine fits us so well.  So, for my last blog post I decided to do something a little special for everyone. Hope you all enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is, I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you did this for your last blog post for john rash we all have become so close and been through so much together, you are going to do great jessica keep in touch and im hoping to see more post from you!!

    ReplyDelete