Saturday, June 11, 2011

Om Nashi Me

I'd like you all the meet my little cousin Emily.  I've been living with her since I moved Florida and she has become more like a little sister to me than a cousin.  Emily is seven and is easily one of the most creative people I know.  She likes swimming, drawing, playing with bugs, and dinosaurs.  Her favorite color is pink and she will devour anything that has sugar in it.

When I came home from work yesterday, she was running around in her underwear and had  pieces of paper taped all over her body.  She was pretending that she was a grasshopper.  How could I possibly not pull out my camera?  For the rest of the afternoon I decided to follow her around and document everything she got into.  There's never a dull moment with her, that's for sure.  So take a look into Emily's world and stay posted for more exciting adventures.








2 comments: